Ten Things I Like To Do Outside
- Sailing, canoeing, and other boating
- Movies (drive-ins, in the park, someone's back yard)
- Fair rides (essential part of going to a fair, like fried food)
- Ziplines and flying squirrels
- Picnics and cookouts
- Knitting, crocheting, and suchlike
OK, some of these are things you can ONLY do outside. And you can add to that list things like flying kites (I am thinking of running some workshops and possibly hosting a kite-flying contest at the Hartford Makerspace this summer), riding horses, climbing trees, and so forth. There are other things, like swimming, that I couldn't figure out how to fit onto the list but I'll do them inside or outside - like reading, knitting, crocheting, concerts, .....
Some of these I have not done in much too long. I think I'll be glad I am not stage managing a show this summer!
I'll add another photo from Sunday's hike, just because I can: