- Each month I will try doing one new thing. And it cannot be a variation on something I have done before - snorkeling in new waters, or going for brunch to a restaurant where I've been only for supper, or sorting food donations at the food pantry at whose mobile distribution trucks I've volunteered for several years. This might take some real thought.
- I will try to keep this blog more up-to-date, hopefully blogging at least once per month.
- I am going to update either my kitchen or my upstairs bathroom.
- Kinda OK. Look at the blog posts through August as I kept track, somewhat. I think I fell off in the later parts of the year, for the same reason as:
- OK until August, and then crickets. I know what stalled me: I needed to organize the pictures for the last post. And life got busy - I stage-managed a local community theatre's production of "The Producers", and traveled, and got involved with fiber things, and traveled, and was busier at MakeHartford, and ...... You get the idea.
- Nope. Got busy. And decided to spend money on a certification course for information security systems professional, which my job promised to pay me back for and then didn't. So I am saving up the money again. And this summer, when it would have made sense to do painting because I could leave the windows open - I was outside. A lot. Hiking some, riding a bike some, enjoying a good summer.
So I will probably re-run at least one of the above for 2015. I could probably re-run all of them and see how I do in the new year, but it's more fun to mix things up, at least officially. I'll think while I am working at First Night Hartford (Wadsworth Atheneum, and then I think City Hall unless I am needed elsewhere) and then friends' party (parties?) and so on which one will be the choice to officially repeat, and which other things I might do in 2015.
How did your year end?