30 April 2021

That was a quick month.

For some reason, April felt shorter than February did.

Weather-wise, it's been a bit of everything, including snow (most recently on April 22nd), thunderstorms, lots of rain, lots of sunshine, and high temperatures ranging from just above freezing to over 70(F).  Neither my sinuses or my throat are very happy.  Some of us joked while waiting for a work meeting to begin that we didn't know if ill feeling was from the vaccine or spring.

I'm still staying home, still enjoying lots of arts and lectures and virtual travel.  I hope that organizations continue to offer programming online even when we can be in person again, because it enables me to enjoy so many more things, as in one day I can be in Chicago, New York, and Buenos Aires, or in a 24-hour period attend events in Dallas, Connecticut, Chicago, and Los Angeles.

Work is busy, although less so than in March.  It feels odd to work ten hours a day, instead of sixteen or twenty.  I've been able to avoid work at least one day a weekend also, which feels just as odd.

Mini-Resolution Report

Much the same as before.  I have finished some knitted items, but not my UFOs.  Although I wasn't going to do it, I pledged to make some items for charity, and those proceed.  I've put it aside to finish a gift that I hope to finish by midweek.  I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment