31 January 2011

The last big storm

I should have posted these pictures last week, after the storm that dumped another foot of snow on us. But I am in the throes of a play and knitting and work and meetings and simply didn't get them posted here. I did post an album to Facebook, but I know it's not the same.


This is the bush outside my front door:
And this is a picture onto my lanai, with a standard-sized screwdriver propped up to give you an idea of how deep the snow has gotten:


















This picture shows the lights by the paths here - and they are two feet high. Notice how they are now pretty well buried in the snow.





I felt sorry for the neighbor whose car is under that mound.

And finally - do you remember the pictures I posted before of the bench that I can see from my windows?

Do you remember how you could still see the bench under the snow after the previous storm?

No comments:

Post a Comment