22 February 2022

All the Twos

Of course, this doesn't work if you write the month first, unless you use only the two year numbers and drop the century.  But who's counting?


Is this a good time to talk about Resolutions and Progress and all that?  I did get the ends run in for the mitts finished, and am almost to the end of the thumb gusset of the first Gift Box Mitt.  Dark (in patches) yarn and US#0 needles and having to track a stitch pattern make for less speed than I often accomplish.

I meant to post something over the weekend, but did other things, and then I took most of yesterday off as it was a corporate holiday and my boss said I should.  So I did only meetings that didn't get cancelled because the other person (usually at a customer) didn't have the day off and was working.  We had a surprisingly warm day and it was sunny, so I managed to get out a bit and that felt nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment