22 March 2022

Back Again

I went to visit family and now I'm back.  It was good to see them, good to get in some long walks, good to help my parents with things.  We visited my uncle in his care facility.  I made a cheese soufflé:
It's a bit lopsided and not quite as fluffy as it could be (Mom things it's because the eggs were a bit old, and I think it's because they are pasteurized, and also because I was a bit impatient) but tasted really good.  Making a cheese soufflé at least once during a visit has become a tradition when I see my parents.

I passed through Chicago on the way home:
OK, through one of Chicago's airports.

In sweater news, I am behind.  I was helping my parents, and taking walks, and visiting my uncle, and we went to a gala, and all of these cut into crocheting time.  Hopefully a couple days of fast crocheting will get the sleeves finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment