20 November 2022

Thankfuls, Part 2

10: Thankful for those who survived Kristallnacht, and grateful to those who teach about it so hopefully it won't happen again - even though, in this age, it appears inevitable.

11:  Veterans.

12: Grateful for the ability to celebrate in person, and for my co-leader of the lay-led Congregation Beth Israel services last night.

13: I made progress on projects, including some I've procrastinated about.

14: Thankful for mechanics who squeeze in services before I travel.

15: Thankful for electricians who address all the issues and install or uninstall things quickly and tidily. Also for being able to listen to the Dallas Winds online, and happy they are continuing to make this available for their far-flung fans.

16: A negative COVID-19 test!  That "Mountain Law" tonight with States of Play ended early enough that I could get some sleep before my oh-dark-o'clock flight in the morning.

17: Thankful for Southwest Airlines helping me be a Toys for Tots elf.  (Two large and very stuffed pieces of luggage - my clothing was mostly in a carry-on bag.)

18: Glad to have an extremely busy workweek ending, so I can catch up on things over the weekend.  Thankful to have a job I enjoy with colleagues who respect and appreciate my abilities and knowledge.

19: My father is healing from some medical treatments. Grumpy but improving.


Knitting Update
I finished the Falling Leaves shawl.  It will look better once the ends are run in and it is blocked, but that will have to wait until after I return from celebrating Thanksgiving with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment