24 September 2024

DFW Fiber Fest 2024 - The Yarning

I went to DFW Fiber Fest again, and took a full weekend of classes, saw friends, shopping a bunch (some for friends), and managed to keep work at a simmer.  This will be the first in a series of posts, since I didn't get around to doing the usual one over the weekend.  Well, I was having fun!

Every year, the facility is decorated inside and out with bits of knitting and crocheting and weaving and whatever.  This year was no exception:

  

 

 

 



 

I want to find this pattern.

Almost any flat area has items scattered upon it:
 





Plants get cozies:

Benches are covered:





A number of the hooped ones dangle from above
  

And there was much, much more.  On Sunday I helped to retrieve and pack many of these items, ready for use next year.  A few years ago the outside items were destroyed by a storm, but they have definitely been replenished.

No comments:

Post a Comment