Earlier this week I had to park outside for an extended period on a very sunny day, and my steering wheel was
very hot when I got into the car. Quickly I threw my "car scarf" over the steering wheel and I was able to drive safely. The "car scarf" is a simple garter stitch project that I can pick up and put down quickly, and easily take with me when I might have a waiting period.
 |
| Yarn is Red Heart Super Saver in "Americana". |
I've finished some others, a scarf and hat of "
Flower Power" yarn. mostly used as a colourway with just three actual flower squares:
I also made a scarf with single crochet stripes out of bits of yarn a friend gave me. I sorted the yarn into two sets, one of navy and cadet blues, and one of the other blues and greens. Then I worked until I ran out, adding a bit of dark green at the end so it would be longer:
 |
The bits are all different lengths. Two-row stripes make carrying the yarn tidier. |
 |
| I think the yarn is Caron Simply Soft and Simply Soft Paints. |
No comments:
Post a Comment