26 March 2023

Finishing things.

I finished two scarves for Warm Up, America!, which meant the box was full and all these went off to them on Friday:
The finished scarves are the leftmost in the top row and the orange one above the mittens.  A total of twelve scarves (at DFW Fiber Fest the volunteers said they needed scarves as most people were sending hats), one hat (because it matches a scarf), one pair of mittens (Lion Brand Sock-Ease quadrupled, to go to with the scarf above that is LBSE tripled), and three blanket pieces.

I also finished the book "Me" by Katherine Hepburn.  Interesting as it is very much her voice and perspective, with lots of photographs.  Some of it overlapped with the stories in Scott Berg's "Kate Remembered" which I finished last month.

According to Goodreads' tracking, I am four books ahead of my goal for the year, as I have recorded finishing six.  I've read a seventh but it isn't in their database.

A third thing is almost finished and I'll report about that next week.

Today's soufflé was the highest yet:
Next time I'll move the middle oven rack to the next level above before I put in the soufflé.  I was able to remove the soufflé with the top intact, although it was slightly marked from the wires of the shelf above.

No comments:

Post a Comment