19 March 2023

Soufflé again.

It was chilly but sunny when I took a walk:

 

Yes, I am staying with my parents again, so made the weekly soufflé:


This week it was slightly over the rim of the dish, but had collapsed slightly by the time I got it to the table and took the picture.  Quite delicious.

Side dish is "that vegetable thing you make" as my mother calls it.  It's just cooking together a random assortment of softer vegetables, often with herbs.  Today I began by cooking some red and white onion (leftovers, mostly) in olive oil, then added a chopped eggplant and a sliced/diced zucchini, and that was as much as fit into the pan.  So I didn't add tomatoes, which I often do.  It was also quite tasty.


There's not much else to report.  I have been working on this scarf, and am on the second cake of yarn:

It will be about 80" long when finished, so about six feet and two thirds.  I debated with myself whether to make a hat of some of the yarn, and decided to just leave it as a very long scarf.  Somebody will like it; I plan to add it to the box going to Warm Up, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment